- A chair should be an integral part of ergonomic office life.
- To make sure you are getting the most out of your chair, follow our simple advice:
- The chair should allow the user to move easily and freely; we recommend that you leave the chair unlocked to make full use of the chair’s movement whether on the phone, reading or reaching.
- When typing or working at the computer, the ideal seat angle would be tipped slightly forward to encourage an open posture.
- If you have been sitting for a while, move your feet around to stimulate the blood flow, and try not to slouch.
- If you are going to use another chair, make the effort to adjust it to ensure you are receiving maximum support before you commence work.